Howard Schultz (4/4/11) - How Starbucks Fought for Its Life Without Losing Its Soul
- everything matters. attention to detail. 6 of 8 or 5 of 7 is failure.
- only attribute you can build with consumers is trust. a long term relationship.
- what does it mean not to be a bystander
- andy grove “only the paranoid survive”
- “get big and stay small”
- during times of crisis, you need to narrow your focus, know what business you’re in, what is your core purpose, what are your values? you can’t fight all battles.